gchempaint-main

[Gchempaint-main] gchempaint for debian

From: Francesco Pietra
Subject: [Gchempaint-main] gchempaint for debian
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 08:51:53 -0700 (PDT)

I have followed indirectly the great progress of gchempaint (which I have also
stimulated). Though, as a Debian Linux etch Gnome user, for the presentation
chemical graphics in a manuscript I still have to use Windows program/wine.

Since many months I have no more contacted developers. May I now ask if there
is any short-term plan to have gchempaint in gnome for debian linux etch?   (I
have no plans to move from the stable release of Debian until I am forced so by
library problem).

Thanks

francesco pietra

photos & more.