gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 09:10:38 +0100

Hi,

Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
On Monday, January 14, 2013 09:19 CET, Riccardo Mottola <address@hidden> wrote:
and so Philippe can make at lest unofficial
packages for Debian :)

I'll start by testing around. Linux-x86 seemed quite fine yesterday, but
that's the easiest platform and, of course, some bugs were a bit subtle
I removed the menu entry to send bug report mails.
Otherwise, I think Cynthiune should be fine.

Oh, I had just disabled it. Fine, now Cynthiune needs to be tested against stable release package to see that it starts and the gorm file works!

Riccardo