gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Use NSToolbarPrintItemIdentifier in GNUMails Messa

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Use NSToolbarPrintItemIdentifier in GNUMails MessageViewWindowToolbar
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 14:52:39 +0200

Hi Sebastian

the patch doesn't apply for me any longer, can you check please?

On 2012-09-02 14:40:56 +0200 Sebastian Reitenbach <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

attached patch will use the NSToolbarPrintItemIdentifier also with GNUstep.
The icon is shows up when opening a message in a single window.
The icon used by the NSToolbarPrintItemIdentifier is also a bit nicer I think ;)

In GNUMail.m, the method printDocument: needs to be added, to be able to use the NSToolbarPrintItemIdentifier, since in NSToolarItem.m, in GSToolbarPrintItem,
the selector printDocument: is defined to be used.

I did not renamed the printMessage method in GNUMail.m, since this is still
used in the MainMenu.nib. Instead of the comment, a #warning could be
added, to better point out that at some point in time this nib needs to be
changed in order to rename the printMessage to printDocument, and use
printDocument everywhere.

Since the NSToolbarPrintItemIdentifier is used on the MAC, I still wonder how
the printing is triggered there?

OK?

<useNSToolbarPrintItemIdentifier.diff>