gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] get rid of #ifdef MACOSX in GNUMails MimeTypeManag

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] get rid of #ifdef MACOSX in GNUMails MimeTypeManager.m
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 23:27:38 +0200

Hi,

On 09/01/12 10:38, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
Hi,

the patch below makes GNUstep lookup icons shown for attachments in the MailViewer in NSWorkspace. Works well for me. Tested with an attached .m file, which showed
the correct image, instead of the one with the question mark.

OK?

Perhaps it didn't work in the past, go and commit it. SO we stress NSWorkspace in gnustep a bit!

Riccardo