gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune - endianness

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune - endianness
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 17:37:16 +0200

 Hi,

with Philippes patch, and my patch on top of Timidity, and Timidity changed to
NativeEndian, I can play:

mp3, ogg, midi, asf, wav and flac files on i386 and macppc, using Sndio and AO
output backends. ESound and OSS backends still have some promblems with
some file types, they do not yet take the endianness into account.

Sebastian