gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthinune -> NetBSD

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthinune -> NetBSD
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:38:08 +0200

On Monday, April 30, 2012 18:33 CEST, Riccardo Mottola <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does somebody have a clue on how to get Cynthiune on NetBSD? It has it's
> own "OSS compatible" implementation but apparently it lacks some headers
> or I don't know how to us it (that could help me with Mixer too perhaps).

In OSS.m I added this #ifdef for OpenBSD:

 #ifdef __OpenBSD__
#import <soundcard.h>
#else
#import <sys/soundcard.h>
#endif

maybe it should be changed to
#if defined(__OpenBSD__) || defined(__NetBSD__)

Then in the linking stage, it needs to link against -lossaudio.

Take a look at the GNUmakefile.preamble of the OSS Bundle.

hth,
Sebastian