gallium-announce

[Gallium-announce] Good Day.

From: Mr.Peter Chang.
Subject: [Gallium-announce] Good Day.
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:02:34 -0800

>From the desk of,
Mr.Peter Chang.
Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

Attn:Sir/Madam,

TRANSFER OF($US 18,500.000.00}EIGHTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNRED
THOUSAND DOLLARS.

I want to transfer(US$18,500.000.00)Eighteen Million Five Hundred  United
States Dollars,from a Bank here in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia,to an oversea
account.Firstly,I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction.
This is by virtue of it's nature as being utterly confidential.I am sure and
have
confidence of  your ability and reliability to execute a transaction of this
great
magnitude.I  solicit your assistance to enable me transfer the said amount into
your safe  account for onward investment.You can either provide me with an
existing account  or to set up a new Bank account immediately to receive this
fund,even an empty  a/c can serve to receive the fund,as long as you will remain
honest to me  till the end of this important deal.Trusting in you and believing
that
you will never let me down either now or after the fund has been transfered.

I am the personal account officer to a great late INDUSTRIALIST,An Egiptian,who
has an account in one of the top Banks here in Malaysia.The account  was opened
in the year 1998 and he died in the year 1999 October 31th without a written or
oral
WILL and since then nobody has operated on this account again. Hence,the money
is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited
for nothing
since the Bank has been sold on Wednesday,the 19th of March 2005 to another
Bank and the management of the Bank is now ready to be tranfered to the new
Bank.
If nothing is done urgently the fund will be forever lost.The owner of this
account is an
Egiptian and no other person knows about this account or anything concerning
it,the
account has no other beneficiary.My investigation through the National
immigration
department proved to me as well.that he was single as at the point of his entry
into
Malaysia.

The amount in this account is US$18.5 Million(Eighteen Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars).As a matter of fact,I have decided to  transfe
this
fund abroad for investment.Your assistance as a foreigner is necessary because
the
management of the Bank will welcome any foreigner who has the correct
information
to this account,which I will give to you immediately,if you are interested in
transacting
this business with me.

There is no risk in this deal.With my position and my personal contact with the
manager of the Bank,the fund can be transferred to any account you can provide
with assurance that this money will be intact and you will not deal
fraudulantly with
me upon the confirmation of it in your account.I will start the first transfer
with ten Million
[US$10,000.000.00].Upon successful transfer without any  disappointment from
your side,
We shall re-apply for the claim of the remaining balance of $8.500,000.00 to
your account.
I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this fund can not be approved
to a local
person here,but can only be approved to any foreigner who has the correct
information of
the account,which I will provide to you.So you should provide me with your
correct account
detail where you will like the fund to be transferred to or you can set up a
new account for
the transfer even an empty account will be ok.

At the conclussion of the transfer you will take 30% for your honest
committment and
positive contributions to enhancing,that the transaction succeeds,and the
remaining 70%
will be for me.As soon as I hear from you, and upon your strong assurance that
you will
not let me down once the fund goes into your account, I will then start to
process the
transfer of the fund to your account without further delay.Please send your
interest to my
confidential email address: address@hidden Fund for further detail.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Peter Chang.