g-wrap-dev

Wrapping the other way round

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Wrapping the other way round
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:07:30 +0200

Hi,

It's sometimes useful to allow C code to call Scheme code.  While
G-Wrap's goal it to wrap C code so that it is callable by Scheme code, I
can't think of a way it could be useful in generating code that wraps
things the other way.

However, I'm pretty sure guile-gnome needs it somewhere, but I couldn't
find an example illustrating this.  Idea?  Pointers?

Thanks,
Ludovic.