fsukgov

[Free Software in UK Gov] Re: open document format

From: Aidan McGuire
Subject: [Free Software in UK Gov] Re: open document format
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 21:10:17 +0000

On 19 Dec 2007, at 20:42, Arjen Kamphuis wrote:

In order to do that we need to meet up with Richard Allen *before* Jan. 12th.

Alas Richard has not responded to my email but this is understandable. Arjen could you give a view from a Lib Dem perspective on what would be required to get from our current policy to a level that would equate to what you achieved in the Nederlands. Perhaps it may also be useful to review other opposition party policy and stake out what ground they would need to cover to make the same journey. This may help us establish the change we need to make.

I am planning to attend the 12th January Manifesto meeting.

Aidan