fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Richard Stallman (rms/FSF/GNU) tour of GB at begin

From: allcoms
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Richard Stallman (rms/FSF/GNU) tour of GB at beginning of March.
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 19:07:38 +0000

Right so who's going to see RMS in Lancs then? I've emailed him a few times in the past and he responded promptly which I was real impressed with as I bet he gets a fair bit of mail to deal with but thats not the same as getting to meet him in person so you can get him to sign your prize Linux boxen (best not take my Xebian running xbox for example) - I'll have to get him to sign my Zaurus C3000, laptop etc. but do you think he'll sign something if its got a regular, non-free bios or other non-free software within it?

Anyone know the craic with tickets? How much? Sold out yet?

Now.. do I wear a vim or an MS t-shirt to the event to minimise my chances of blagging some sigs off Dick? ;)