fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [FSF] Software patents after Bilski]

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [FSF] Software patents after Bilski]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:15:42 +0100

Following on from our screening of "Patent Absurdity", the court case in
the film has now been ruled upon, see the forward email below. And I
recommend you join the info-fsf mailing list,
<http://lists.fsf.org/mailman/listinfo/info-fsf>.

The Software Freedom Law Center has an oggcast on the ruling:
http://www.softwarefreedom.org/podcast/2010/jun/29/episode-0x2b-bilski-rundown/

Regards,
Mike.