fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Michael's PGP Signature - Re: Fsuk-manchester Digest,

From: Andrew Gladwell
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Michael's PGP Signature - Re: Fsuk-manchester Digest, Vol 36, Issue 3
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 22:11:40 +0100

Sorry to all for posting the entire email in my previous response.

Simon's right, I am seeing just the signatures in Michael's messages. But it's still 18 lines at the end of each of Michael's messages that none of us really needs to see. On the other hand, it's just the way Michael's software works and it cannot be changed then I shan't make a fuss over it.

For those who receive each message as it comes it's probably not the end of the world in any case. But for those who, like myself, receive the daily digest it might be a little intrusive.

Andrew Gladwell