fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Introductions

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Introductions
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:43:39 +0000

Hi Adrian

Welcome to the group. I hope to see you at the talk on Tuesday, 17th
November. Past and future meetings are listed on
<http://manchester.fsuk.org/>.

>> Not a Guru either - though can claim over 20 years working with Unix
>> initially
>> with Sun computers in the CAD/CAM field - just short of 10 years renting the
>> brain out to the automotive sector, latter two years of purgatory as a baker
>> for Sainsburys LOL!

Don't worry about not being a Guru. We are not a geek group, we are
about promoting the free software philosophy. But there plenty of geeks
in the group if you want some geek chat! :)

Regards,
Mike.
MFS Chairperson