fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Becta's Open Source Schools "Innovation Seminar"

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Becta's Open Source Schools "Innovation Seminar"
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:29:31 +0100

Hi there,

I'm going to this tomorrow.

Does anyone have any questions they think I should ask anyone there?

http://opensourceschools.org.uk/innovationseminar

Ie. Becta's home access project is happening here in the northwest - I *think* www.greeh.co.uk is involved in it, but don't quote me there.

Is the proposed "National Digital Resource Bank" - being built by a north west based company going to be a sham or really useful? According to a leaflet I managed to dig out it said it was going to be Creative Commons licenced but fail to say which licence, which makes that assertion almost useless.

Any thoughts, queries or questions would be welcome!

Cheers,

Tim