fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] LugRadio 2009

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] LugRadio 2009
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 11:37:33 +0100

Lucy wrote:
Ticket reservations are now open for LugRadio 2009. I know lots of
people from MFS are planning to go and I can't wait. It promises to be
a great weekend, especially with OggCamp on the Sunday!

Information and tickets available at: http://lugradio.org/live/2009/

I look forward to seeing people there.

Does FSUK-Mcr have a stall there?
I manned a stall for AFFS at LUGRadio Live in 2005, & for
the MOST project there in 2006, but haven't been since.

It would be a shame if there were no Free Software stalls
at such a community event.

 - Richard