fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] You may now modify and package qmail

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] You may now modify and package qmail
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:48:47 +0000

Richard Smedley wrote:
I see qmail is now Free [1]. When did that happen? I don't
remember seeing it on any of the news sites.

According to the worlds *most* reliable source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qmail)
"qmail was released to the public domain in November of 2007"
citing the distrobution terms on qmail's website and also links to a google video clip of "an exerpt from a panel discussion on "The Future of Open Source Mathematical Software" during Sage Days 6. Daniel J. Bernstein makes a statement releasing his source code to the public domain." Google video also provides a mpeg4 version in addition to the flash version, mirrorred for ease, at: http://dobo.cnuk.org/qmail-announce.mp4

-Tim

www.dobo.urandom.co.uk
----
still has one object.