fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: DRM protest and introduction

From: Noah Slater
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: DRM protest and introduction
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 10:25:12 +0100

> I am sorry if the posting of this email onto the list (out of context) has
> caused any confusion to members of the mailing list.

Please accept my apologies - it's hard to tell sometimes if people
aren't trying to wind you up on purpose. Your explanation makes
perfect sense.

> I will be at the protest and will try to bring some placards/ banners as well
> as a loud megaphone so that we can make some noise outside the BBC

I'm planning to come to the protest as well - is there anything we
need to bring? How many people are going to be there? What's the
schedule of events?

I am a little disappointed with the way this has been managed so far -
the defective by design website fails to give /any/ details
whatsoever, has the date wrong on the site and sent me a separately
wrong date by email. The organisers have been incommunicado despite
numerous attempts to ask questions.

Just a few details, expected turn out and requirements for coming would be nice.

Anyone have any ideas who I should ask now?

Thanks,

Noah

--
"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman