fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] BBC iplayer - " Digical Restriction Management "

From: Peter Colton
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] BBC iplayer - " Digical Restriction Management "
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 22:34:32 +0100

Hello list,

I hope some one's can help to shed some light on to the subject of :
BBC iplayer - " Digical Restriction Management "

Am I right in calling  " DRM " -  " Digical Restriction Management " ?

#------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is BBC iplayer so bad for a microsoft user ?
Can some on fill in the geps here plaese.

Why is BBC iplayer so bad for a gnu/linux user ?
Can some on fill in the geps here plaese.

Why is BBC iplayer so bad for a Mac user ?
Can some on fill in the geps here plaese.

I hope some of the geps above can be filled to help myself and other on this
list to get a better under standing of " DRM ".

Sorry that I can not able at the moment fill in any of the gaps.
This is because of my lack of under standing on the above subject.

        Regards

                  peter colton