fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Translation (es) of appeal's page, please

From: Devin Ulibarri
Subject: [FSF] Translation (es) of appeal's page, please
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 18:07:24 -0500

Hi,

We just announced this season's biannual fundraiser!

Would you mind to help translate this page?:
https://www.fsf.org/appeal/2022-fall/defend-the-freedom-to-share

In particular, we need help with:

Title:

> Help us defend the freedom to share: Become a member before Dec. 31

Body:

> Defend the freedom to share!
>
> Consider the presence of software in your life and how so much of what we do
> depends on sharing, studying, and building upon the works of others. This is
> why the freedom to share is at the core of the FSF's work. We can only truly
> foster free software, free documentation, and free cultural works for users
> around the world if we have the ability to share. Motivated by profit,
> mega-corporations are trying to limit this ability. They not only prevent
> interoperability between social media platforms and messengers to maintain
> their monopolies, but also impose DRM on books and other media.
>
> With your support, we can continue protecting the freedom to share. The goal:
> to grow our sharing community by 455 new associate members by December 31 --
> For $10/month ($5 for students) you can join us today! Share the message
> using the hashtag #FreedomToShare on social media networks.
> Support the rally for the freedom to share
> Image of FSF & GNU pins
>
> Please consider supporting the FSF by becoming an associate member or making
> a donation.
>
> If you contribute $120 or more as a donation or start an annual associate
> membership to help keep the fight for user freedom going, we'll send you a
> snazzy and secure webcam cover.

Side:

> Join us today for $10/month ($5 for students), and help us reach our goal of
> 455 new associate members by December 31!
Thank you!

Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org/

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through
the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/

GPG Key: 2E0E CE75 F816 2B40 7D66 6767 8797 38E6 D644 0D57
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.