fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] November Free Software Supporter for translation

From: Dana Morgenstein
Subject: [FSF] November Free Software Supporter for translation
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 13:13:38 -0500

Hello friends! This month's issue of the Free Software Supporter is
attached for translation. I'll be in touch in the next few weeks with
some translation requests for our upcoming fundraiser cycle as well, so
keep an eye out (and please let me know if you're too swamped to take on
anything else!). We appreciate all of your hard work so much.

Happy and healthy hacking,

Dana Morgenstein

Outreach & Communications Coordinator

Free Software Foundation