fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] FSF Fundraiser appeal text for translation

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [FSF] FSF Fundraiser appeal text for translation
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:47:38 +0200

El 16/7/20 a las 17:44, Dana Morgenstein escribió:
> Hello translators! I've attached the text from our fundraiser appeal
> page for translation -- you'll want to use your usual processes to
> translate it, and send a markdown file back to me, which I'll then post
> on fsf.org. Thanks so much for the extra work to make sure that a larger
> chunk of the world's software users can access information about free
> software!
>
> Dana

Hi Dana and Listmates!

Attached you can find the text traslated to Spanish.
Hope that can be helpful to spread the free software movement and get
the goal of 200 (or more) new members!

Greetings!

(Thanks to Alirio for his improvements!!)

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/