fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Translation Spanish abril_2020

From: Juanolo Watcom
Subject: Re: [FSF] Translation Spanish abril_2020
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 13:19:01 +0200

Hi all!!

Its a really good translation.

I have made few minor corrections. Specially to make it sound more natural Spanish.

I was doubting, and finally changed the use of "en linea" (in line) for "en internet" or "virtual" (depending on the case). Even if "en linea" is now accepted in Spanish, 99% of Spanish people doesn't use it, it sounds like automatically translated.
(I don't know if it's the same in other Spanish speaker countries)

Best Regards

Juanolo.