fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Winter fundraiser appeal page?

From: Dana Morgenstein
Subject: [FSF] Winter fundraiser appeal page?
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 15:50:13 -0500

Hi translators! Sorry to ask for another favor but: it would be very
helpful to have the text for our winter fundraiser appeal page
(fsf.org/appeal) translated into Spanish. Do any of you have time to
take this on? I've attached the text in markdown. Many thanks in advance
for all of your hard work, and for everything you all do for the FSF and
GNU!

--
Dana Morgenstein // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through the
Combined Federal Campaign. You have until January 12, 2020 to pledge.
https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/