fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] October Free Software Supporter for translation

From: Dana Morgenstein
Subject: Re: [FSF] October Free Software Supporter for translation
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 13:46:45 -0400

Victor: thank you so much for all of your help!

Everyone else: is there anyone who can take the lead on the monthly
Supporter for a few months so Victor can take a well-deserved break?
This is really vital work to ensure that free software activists
throughout Latin America and Spain have easy access to news about our
work, so I don't want to let it lapse! If no one here can take over,
I'll figure out how to reach out for more volunteers.

--
Dana Morgenstein // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation