fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] November 2018 Free Software Supporter for translation

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [FSF] November 2018 Free Software Supporter for translation
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 16:41:52 +0100

El 5/11/18 a las 18:42, victorhck escribió:
> El 2/11/18 a las 20:07, victorhck escribió:
>> El 2/11/18 a las 18:35, Dana Morgenstein escribió:
>>> The current issue of the Supporter is attached. Let me know if you have
>>> any questions. Thanks so much as always for your help!
>>>

> Hi listmates!
>
> The spanish translation of FSF supporter, it's finished. but still needs
> fix typos, make a proofreading, fix markdown styles, etc.
>
> Please follow this link:
> https://pad.april.org/p/noviembre_2018
>
> and do the best!
>
> We can have the supporter ready to publish this week!! Really awesome!
>
> Happy hacking!

Hello listmates!

Since nobody sends a reply if a proofreading was made, etc. I have made
a new revision, fixed some typos, etc.

Dana attached you can get the .md file with spanish translation.

Happy hackin'!!

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/