fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Is anybody available to translate the July and August editions of

From: Georgia Young
Subject: [FSF] Is anybody available to translate the July and August editions of the Free Software Supporter?
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 14:40:18 -0400

Hi everybody,

I'm wondering if anybody is available to translate the July and August
editions of the Free Software Supporter? I know many of you are on
holiday during this time, but I am hoping someone is available to help.
Our new Outreach and Communications Coordinator, Dana, said she has
reached out and not heard from anybody.

We are also putting a request for more volunteers to join the list in
the next edition of the Free Software Supporter, so hopefully some new
people will join up!

Thank you for all that you do - we really appreciate it!

Happy hacking!

Georgia
--
Georgia Young