fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] FSF sep supporter

From: Esteban Mesa - LibrEvolucion
Subject: Re: [FSF] FSF sep supporter
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 10:12:13 -0500

Hi team!,

I made the translation of few items (2-6) and a deep proofreading from
the top of the document. I need a bit of time more to finish the
proofreading of all items. I will send an Email  message when my job is
completed (No later than tomorrow).

Thank you for your cooperation. Great job!.

Happy hacking!.