fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Interested in joining the team

From: Carim Fadil
Subject: Re: [FSF] Interested in joining the team
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 15:25:58 -0500

Welcome! help is always needed

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 12:19 PM, victorhck <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Oscar aka nukke in IRC (right) :)

El 04/08/16 a las 19:14, Oscar Ramirez escribió:
> Hello,
>

> I would like to participate in the translation efforts. Seeing as how
> the mailing list was very inactive for a while, it seems like more help
> is needed. I'd like to help and participate in the activities in any way
> possible.

Great !! more hands means more work done soon and better!! :)

We use a FSFE pad to create and improve the translated text, here you
can find the pad for this month:
https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/FSF_bolet%C3%ADn_agosto_2016

Read this too before start translating:
https://www.gnu.org/server/standards/translations/es/recursos.html#glosario