fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] New hands in the project

From: Carim Fadil
Subject: Re: [FSF] New hands in the project
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 15:11:12 -0500

Hey Victor,
how you've been? I'm glad to hear that the supporter is coming back to life.

I'm here and willing to collaborate.. I have an idea: why don't we share a little bit about ourselves? Maybe if we get to know a little more about ourselves, this group becomes more cohesive. And who knows, perhaps we can help each other out in our professional life, it is clear we have GNU/Linux and Free Software in common.

So I'll start: I'm Argentinian but currently living in Colombia, I'm working as a DevOps engineer for a company that have its infrastructure mostly virtualized in Amazon, and when I'm not working I enjoy riding my bike. Tell me something about you all!

Bests from Medellin