fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] december supporter

From: Carim Fadil
Subject: Re: [FSF] december supporter
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 15:29:47 -0300

I have finished translating the missing items, fixed some things and proofread the whole article, I think It's ready to publish, but of course more views are welcome

Nice weekend to all

Victor, tomorrow I'll be able to help, I'm pretty busy these days, I'm moving, But I'll have time tomorrow and I promise I'll help

Cheers!