fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Spanish Free Software supporter - February, 2015

From: Esteban Mesa - LibrEvolución
Subject: Re: [FSF] Spanish Free Software supporter - February, 2015
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 10:23:56 -0500

Hi team,

The FSF supporter is ready to publish. In the past wednesday we sent an email message with a .md file (Please, download this attachment) and the translation link from fsfe's etherpad.

If you have some trouble to publish it on fsf.org, please, let us to know.

* https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/fss_espanol_febrero_2015

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,