fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Time to publish, FSF Supporter October, Spanish translation

From: William Theaker
Subject: Re: [FSF] Time to publish, FSF Supporter October, Spanish translation
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:38:17 -0500

Hey Victor and everyone,

Sorry for not replying to this earlier. I was out of the office for a bit and
we spent the last week working on getting the Bulletin done. Zak will be taking
over the Spanish Supporter now, so hopefully we can start getting it out the
door at the same time as the English Supporter (maybe even earlier!).

Thanks again for doing this work each month, we really appreciate it.

Best,

--
William Theaker
Outreach & Communication Coordinator