fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Spanish July Supporter time to translate!!

From: victorhck
Subject: [FSF] Spanish July Supporter time to translate!!
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 21:39:46 +0200

Hi Listmates

The english FSF supporter is on-line, so now is time to translate into
spanish
I have create a file in PiratePad (as usual) and from there you can
start to translate.
Here's the link:
http://piratepad.net/csJWvg2wA4

I have copy the text from the FSF's web, so we have to create the text
format (more work to do) you know the ### for the titles, etc...

've phun!! ;)

PS: And by the way you, now you can read (and share) into spanish the
email selfdefense guide, now is on-line for all the people (I did a
little bit of work in that!!)
Here's the link

https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

--