fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] February Supporter item: LibrePlanet featured resource: JS develop

From: William Theaker
Subject: [FSF] February Supporter item: LibrePlanet featured resource: JS developers task force
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 18:19:05 -0500

### LibrePlanet featured resource: JS developers task force

Every month on LibrePlanet, we highlight one resource that is
interesting and useful -- often one that could use your help.

For this month, we are highlighting the JavaScript developers
task force, which provides information about setting JavaScript
free with the FSF's FreeJS campaign. You are invited to adopt,
spread, and improve this important resource.

  * <https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Campaigns:JS_Developers_Task_Force>

--
William Theaker