fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] december supporte

From: Esteban Mesa - Librevolución
Subject: Re: [FSF] december supporte
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 15:32:41 -0500

Hi!,

Excuse me for my delay Victor, tonight I will review all items. ;)

Sincerely i want to express my disagreement about the events of last year, the spanish translation team worked hard each month seeking to do a goog job, but the FSF member responsible not published the FSF Supporter in Spanish Language or sometimes it was published too late, and we lost our time.

I would like to know if this situation will remain same or will change, i need to take a decision.

Thank you and have a nice day.