fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] December Supporter item: Build us up! Free software is a cornersto

From: William Theaker
Subject: [FSF] December Supporter item: Build us up! Free software is a cornerstone of a free society
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 11:09:07 -0500

### Build us up! Free software is a cornerstone of a free society

*From December 3rd*

They know when you are sleeping. They know when you're
awake. They know if you've been bad or good... You guessed
it. We're not talking about Santa. The NSA and the world's big
Internet and telecommunications companies have built a massive
Surveillance Industrial Complex that undermines all our freedoms.

  *
<https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/build-us-up-free-software-is-a-cornerstone-of-a-free-society>
--
William Theaker