fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Suggestion: Pirate Pad for next translations?

From: Victor Hck
Subject: [FSF] Suggestion: Pirate Pad for next translations?
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:56:25 +0200

Hi list mates!

I have a suggestion for all, and feel free to express you opinion about it.

Why not to use a collaborative tool for write the translations?
- http://piratepad.net/front-page/

There Will or Other FSF member can add the article to translate, and
there all can translate and to check out others translations.
I think that would be more easy to see the workd done, etc...

what do you think about it?

Thanks all! ;)