fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Spanish Free Software Supporter

From: Victor Hck
Subject: Re: [FSF] Spanish Free Software Supporter
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:25:32 +0200

... and still waiting the spanish supporter!

I think that if we make a great effort for to have translated all in
time, would be great to be published the spanish supporter as soon as
possible...

And for next supporter, what do you think if we use the tool PiratePad
http://piratepad.net/front-page/  for the translations?

there we can make the translations and the corrections on-line and
would be more easy to see wich articles are done and wich don't.

just an idea, what do you think about that?

bye! ;)