fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Supporter Item: MediaGoblin joins GNOME Outreach Program for Women

From: Libby Reinish
Subject: [FSF] Supporter Item: MediaGoblin joins GNOME Outreach Program for Women and Google Summer of Code 2013
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:20:47 -0400

### MediaGoblin joins GNOME Outreach Program for Women and Google Summer
of Code 2013

*By Chris Webber, GNU MediaGoblin, from April 9th*

I'm extremely proud to announce that MediaGoblin is in for a summer of
awesome... we're participating in both GSOC 2013 (under the GNU
umbrella) and the GNOME Outreach Program for Women 2013! (Yes, you
might notice we're not a GNOME project, but the super awesome people
at GNOME have extended the program to other free software projects.)
Are you a student looking for a summer job contributing to free
software? Or maybe you are a woman interested in contributing to free
software, something like MediaGoblin maybe? Then you should apply!
(Maybe you are both... we encourage you to apply to both programs
then, actually!)

  * <http://mediagoblin.org/news/opw-gsoc-2013.html>

--
Libby Reinish