fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] FSF.org en español

From: Nico Cesar
Subject: Re: [FSF] FSF.org en español
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 11:14:43 -0500

On 05/02/13 22:52, Carolina Flores wrote:

> El 5 de febrero de 2013 17:47, Adrián <address@hidden
> <mailto:address@hidden>> escribió:
>
>     Hola,
>
>     por lo que parece fsf.org <http://fsf.org> no está traducida al español:
>
>     https://www.fsf.org/?set_language=es
>
>     ¿Hay algún plan? propongo empezar a organizar la traducción.
>

> Hola.
>
> Hace un tiempo teníamos un equipo. Todo lo traducido se colocó aquí
> https://www.fsf.org/es pero no fue posible coordinar con Matt Lee para
> pasarlo al sitio oficial.
>
> La verdad, al final nos desmotivamos y dejamos de preguntar. Sería bueno
> reactivarlo.

That's a great idea. I  was talking to Libby about this proposal early
in the morning. But we both agree that we need a good work flow before
starting. Making the supporter on time is uphill right now, if we add
www.fsf.org translation could be worst. Don't get me wrong I'm the
number one fan of having the site in Spanish, but I don't want to make
my work even more chaotic. Remember that I'm a sysadmin here, my job
description does not include the Spanish translations. I'll be asking
John about which possibilities does the FSF for this kind of tasks.

Solving the technical and organizational problems, there is no limit on
our expansion.

Gracias!

--
Nico Cesar