fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Supporter item: Help us make 2013 a great year for free software!

From: Zak Rogoff
Subject: [FSF] Supporter item: Help us make 2013 a great year for free software!
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 14:57:30 -0500

###Help us make 2013 a great year for free software!

We hope you enjoy this special New Year's issue of the *Supporter*,
complete with an impressive piece of holiday ASCII art by FSF member
Chris Webber. As you can hopefully tell, that's a gnu toasting the new
year with Gavroche, the adorable goblin mascot of the GNU MediaGoblin
project that so many of you generously supported this year.

All of you care about free software, and our job at the FSF is to make
your voices heard. In 2013, our goal is to turn up the volume and
reach more people than ever before with the message that all software
can and should be free. To make this possible, we want to raise
$350,000 by January 31st. If you've been following the progress bar on
our homepage, you know we're about halfway there. Can you help us
reach our goal?

###[Click here to donate to the FSF or become a member now.](https://my.fsf.org/associate/support_freedom?)

Thanks,

John, Ward, Chrissie, Don, Kira, Jasimin, Jeanne, Josh, Libby, Martin,
Nico, Peabo, and Zak

--
Zak Rogoff
Campaigns Manager, Free Software Foundation