[Fsfe-uk] OSDL pro swpats?

From: P.L.Hayes
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] OSDL pro swpats?
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:16:16 +0000

If this article http://www.keralanext.com/news/?id=68588 is correct then it
appears that OSDL is a very different organisation than I'd assumed it was. It
doesn't even seem to be interested in the source being open anymore either: A
month and a half ago I came across a project at sourceforge called "turbobt",
which describes itself as "p2p freeware" and indeed the source code for the
current version of it doesn't seem to be available. I received no reply from
OSTG when I enquired of them why this was so.

What next, I wonder? - savannah.microsoft.com ?