Re: [Fsfe-uk] An idea

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] An idea
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:18:40 +0100

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 10:50:34AM +0100, Alex Hudson wrote:
> So, it is potentially more trouble than it's worth, although I think the
> German setup is substantially different than what you can achieve in the
> UK.

True, German laws do not contain any restrictions in terms of political
activities. I believe all political parties (like SPD, CDU, etc) themselves
have charitable status. Surely an advantage for something like FSFE.

Thanks,
Marc

email: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/