Re: [Fsfe-uk] NCSE

From: Jason Clifford
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] NCSE
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:07:58 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003, Ramanan Selvaratnam wrote:

> > Yes but they wouldn't get the same level of income from that. ;)
>
> I would have thought Novell's existence is not dependent on the course
> fees.

No but every income stream is surely worth having.

> I think MCSE's can be done on exams only basis...
> Also I think I saw the RHCE can be done exams only.

Yes they both can. Perhaps Novell are going to tie it up with some of
their proprietary systems as well though as they are claiming it will
feature enterprise (or Nterprise) systems.

Jason Clifford
--
UKFSN.ORG               Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/      1Mb ADSL Broadband - just £27.50 / month