Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: UK Prepares Own Version of the DMCA

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: UK Prepares Own Version of the DMCA
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:55:32 +0100

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 01:44:09PM +0100, Simon Waters wrote:
> Will AFFS as a group post a response?

Do you volunteer to write a response? We could then discuss it on this
mailing list and if consensus is reached post it in the name of the AFFS.

Bye,
Marc

PS: I'll be offline for the next 12 days visiting Scottland. Is anyone
    living there interested to meet me? We will be moving from place to
    place, mostly hiking.

email: address@hidden, address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/