[Fsfe-uk] Brum Expo dead?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Brum Expo dead?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:32:57 +0000

It seems I should read debian-uk earlier in the morning.  Richard, have you
heard anything about this yet?  This is the first I've heard about it.  I
would have expected them to follow-up on my company stand space enquiry
before ditching it, but it's their choice.

Well, this is a kick in the teeth.  Where else can we meet before the
Olympia one?  I guess we should silently drop any mention of this from the
press release.