fsfe-newsfr-en

[Fsfe-newsfr-en] News FSF France 02/06/2001

From: fsfe-newsfr-en-admin
Subject: [Fsfe-newsfr-en] News FSF France 02/06/2001
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 12:30:14 +0200

Hello.

Here are the news from FSF France on 02/06/2001.

News FSF France in text (see attachment for HTML with links) :

|                       FSF France News                       |
|+-----------------------------------------------------------+|
||Updated : FSF, APRIL, FSF France and GNU working together  ||
||28 May 2001. On May 21, 2001 FSF France shipped me (Loïc   ||
||Dachary) to Boston. I was to install a new set of hardware ||
||for the Savannah development tool. In the plane back to    ||
||Paris I realized that this week was so intense that you'd  ||
||probably like to share some bits of it with me. (Update :  ||
||see the pictures of the trip)                              ||

Cordialement,

--
Olivier BERGER - Secrétaire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)