fsedu-developers

[Fsedu-developers] semanticWiki code so far

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Fsedu-developers] semanticWiki code so far
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 22:52:26 GMT

mdupont, I need *everything* you have so far for semanticWiki.  In
particular, I need to know how you plan to store all the wiki data in
RDF.  I need to know what you want to do about decentralizing the wiki
serving.  And I need to know what language the software will be
written in.

I am going a little insane with the the redesign bit: it has already
demanded more of the wiki software than any other wiki software in
existence.

Maybe I will post my ideas sometime soon.  Maybe I will just implement
some of them, and show you.  I am not really sure.

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

God is love, but get it in writing.
                -- Gypsy Rose Lee

AUTODIN e-bomb cryptanalysis Ceridian national information
infrastructure Elvis csystems Becker UOP government Reno Indigo CIA
secure bullion