Re: How to access to an AxisRecord in the Stat table?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: How to access to an AxisRecord in the Stat table?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 14:52:59 +0000 (UTC)

> Hi,I there a way to get the AxisRecord in the Stat table?

No, there isn't: FreeType has no extra support for this table.  You
would have to load the table with `FT_Load_Sfnt_Table` and parse it by
yourself.

Note, however, that I strongly recommend to *not* doing this.  You
should rather use a higher-level library such as 'HarfBuzz', which
handles all the OpenType intricacies automatically for you, including
the 'STAT' table.