Re: glyph diagram

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: glyph diagram
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 05:42:18 +0000 (UTC)

> The book includes the diagrams on glyph metrics from the freetype
> documentation but the publisher has asked for a higher resolution
> diagram.

Which one?  Link, please.

> Do you know where I might find a 600 dpi version of the freetype
> glyph metrics?

No, I don't – and David Turner, who created those images, probably
don't know either :-) There are high chances that the original sources
are lost in the mist of history.

However, if you search for 'glyph metrics explanation' in the
internet, you get plenty of similar diagrams – maybe there is
something similar that fits your need.  Independently of that it might
be a good idea to re-create the images in a scalable format to improve
FreeType's documentation.